Fitness Club Comparison
What Fitness 2000 offers that other Fitness Centers may not.
- Our Fitness Center has plenty of free parking.
- Our Fitness Center has a very large selection of free weights.
- Our Fitness Center has squat racks,smith machines, Apex machines and Hammer Strength
- Our Fitness Center has a 60′ indoor swimming pool / sauna / jacuzzi / steam room / racquetball court.
- Our Fitness Center does not charge gym members extra for our fitness classes (except for occasional specialty classes).
- Our Fitness Center has two gyms to cater to specific members needs. The small gym has machines such as Lifecycles, treadmills and Apex machines. The big gym is more suited to weight lifting and weight training with a wide variety of free weights.
- Our Fitness Center has a gym membership freeze policy. If you are not able to attend the gym because of vacation or any other reason, we will freeze your gym membership, meaning you will not be charged, until you decide to return.
- Our Fitness Center staff are knowledgeable, friendly, certified fitness instructors, experienced in all facets of physical fitness training.
- Unlike other Fitness Facilities, our Fitness Center allow you to cancel your monthly membership with only 30 days notice.
“I have tried all the fitness clubs and gyms in Burnaby and Coquitlam. I find Fitness 2000 to have the friendliest, well trained fitness instructors and the most relaxed atmosphere of any of the health clubs. The huge saltwater swimming pool is the perfect way to cool off after a workout or fitness class.”
CEO Transparent Solutions Inc.